300t rubber tyred marine boat hoist boat lifting crane drawing Marine Boat Hoist is a kind of dedicated hoisting machinery which is used to up and down water work of boat and level transportation, main used to ports and sharves along the coast etc. Crane traveling mechanism adopt to structure of...Send Inquiry
300t rubber tyred marine boat hoist boat lifting crane drawing
Marine Boat Hoist is a kind of dedicated hoisting machinery which is used to up and down water work of boat and level transportation, main used to ports and sharves along the coast etc. Crane traveling mechanism adopt to structure of wheel and can achieve 360℃ turn and run amuck and run diagonally. Complete machine is controlled by hydraulic and electric equipment. Compact construction, safe and reliable.
Boat/Yacht Lifting Gantry Crane is including main structure, traveling wheel block, hoisting mechanism, steering mechanism, hydraulic transmission system, electric control system, the main structure for the “U”type , it can transfer the boat which the height surpass its height.
According to different requirements of our customers, the mobile boat hoist Crane can handling different tons boat or yacht (10T-800T) from the shore side, it can be used for the maintenance on the shore side or can put the new boatinside the water.
Main functional features and advantages:
1. It adopts the soft and firm belt to lift the boat, yacht; it will never hurt the surface.
2. It also can put the boat in sequence quickly with small gap between each two boat.
3. Powered by its own diesel generator, the whole system is hydraulic driven;
4. The lifting points are adjustable, many points could be lifted at the same time.
5. Rubber_tyred traveling mechanism makes an easy traveling, with the functions of oblique movement, Ackerman steering and rotate at the same place. With a 4% climbing ability when full load.
6. The main beam and end beam are connected by hinge form, which eliminate the partial stress due to the bad road condition.
(kg/cm2)Grounding specific pressure
Working Ambient temperature