Application of guide rail hydraulic lift Guide rail hydraulic lift platform is used to transfer cargo between different floors in workshop, restaurant and hotel. Because the lowest table height is just 150-300mm, it can be especially used in places of no foundation. It can be single post, double...Send InquiryChat Now
Application of guide rail hydraulic lift/cargo lift
Guide rail hydraulic lift platform is used to transfer cargo between different floors in workshop, restaurant and hotel. Because the lowest table height is just 150-300mm, it can be especially used in places of no foundation. It can be single post, double posts with single cylinder or two cylinders. The lifting is calm and stable, the operation is simple and reliable. Hydraulic and electric drive make cargo transfer more easily and economic.
Features of guide rail hydraulic lifting platform
1. Guide rail lift/elevator is a non-scissor-type lifting platform, it is used in industrial plants, restaurants for goods transport between floors.
2. As the minimum height is only 150-300mm, it is adapted to situations of no digging pits.
3. It has many forms (single column, double columns, four columns).
4. Multi-point control, mutual-lock between upper and nether layers, in that way, operation is safe.
5. It is suitable for 2-6 layers’ steel structure workshop, and can be used inside or outside of the workshop.
6. Hydraulic cylinder as the main driving force, and through the heavy chain and wire rope to ensure the absolute running security.
7. The pit and machine room is unnecessary, especially suitable for the basement, warehouse renovation, new shelves.
8. With easy installation and maintenance, safe and easy operation.
9. This guide rail lift platform is produced according to the actual requirements of the working site.
10. Electric and manual drop, emergent stop button is convenient and safe.
Safety precautions of guide rail lift/elevator
Besides the safe devices on normal elevator, there are still:
1. Overfall valve: to avoid overloading when it is moving up.
2. Emergency manual valve: in case power off, the lift car may drop to the nearest layer to open the door.
3. Manual pump: when failure occures, operator may use manual pump to give high pressure oil to get to the nearest layers.
4. Pipe broken protection valve: when lifting car drops fast as oil pipe broken, use the valve can make the lift stop dropping.
5. Oil temperature protection: when temperature of oil is overheat, there is signal given out, stop the lift, and when temperature gets normal, start again.
Specifications of cargo lift/two cylinder lift